Comment and opinion
- June 2013
- July 2013
- Heavy drinking and smoking in middle age accelerates cognitive decline
- The Royal baby, the rules of succession, and the realms
- Why ignorant racists still flourish in multicultural Italy
- If you want to be a Dragon you need fire in your belly
- How a 200-year-old mummy can reveal secrets of tuberculosis
- Is it time for nuclear energy for Australia?
- Why mammals prefer to have just one sexual partner
- Quacktitioner Royal is a menace to the constitution and public health
- August 2013
- September 2013
- October 2013
- November 2013
- December 2013
- January 2014
- February 2014
- March 2014
- April 2014
- May 2014
- June 2014
- July 2014
- August 2014
- September 2014
Call us: +44 (0)20 7679 9041
The UCL Media Relations team is the university’s central press office.
We connect journalists to expert academics and promote UCL research and teaching throughout the global media.
Is it time for nuclear energy for Australia?
25 July 2013
"Is it time for Australia to embrace nuclear energy? Many in Australia would say the answer is a resounding “No!”. After all, Australia is richly endowed with non-nuclear energy resources. But it really depends on what our objectives are for Australia’s energy sector..."writes Professor of Chemical Engineering, Stefaan Simons (UCL Australia) in The Conversation