Comment and opinion
- Heavy drinking and smoking in middle age accelerates cognitive decline
- The Royal baby, the rules of succession, and the realms
- Why ignorant racists still flourish in multicultural Italy
- If you want to be a Dragon you need fire in your belly
- How a 200-year-old mummy can reveal secrets of tuberculosis
- Is it time for nuclear energy for Australia?
- Why mammals prefer to have just one sexual partner
- Quacktitioner Royal is a menace to the constitution and public health
- August 2013
- September 2013
- October 2013
- November 2013
Call us: +44 (0)20 7679 9041
The UCL Media Relations team is the university’s central press office.
We connect journalists to expert academics and promote UCL research and teaching throughout the global media.
If you want to be a Dragon you need fire in your belly
22 July 2013
IS IT the Dragons’ Den effect? Have the fab five made it sexy to be an entrepreneur? Or was it Britain’s favourite businessman, Sir Richard Branson, who started an empire and became the model of a modern British entrepreneur?writes Adrian Furnham, in the Sunday Times (£)