Comment and opinion
- June 2013
- July 2013
- August 2013
- September 2013
- Barack Obama’s constitutional contortions over Syria
- Scoff now, but you’re probably getting a smartwatch
- The Olympics go downtown for Tokyo 2020
- Britain should stay in the EU … for science
- Story of antipsychotics is one of myth and misrepresentation
- Oh great, Facebook wants to know you’re being sarcastic
- Why The Sopranos may not be the best business model for universities
- Can Russia prosecute Greenpeace protestors over the Arctic Sunrise?
- October 2013
- November 2013
- December 2013
- January 2014
- February 2014
- March 2014
- April 2014
- May 2014
- June 2014
- July 2014
- August 2014
Call us: +44 (0)20 7679 9041
The UCL Media Relations team is the university’s central press office.
We connect journalists to expert academics and promote UCL research and teaching throughout the global media.
Britain should stay in the EU … for science
16 September 2013
At a time of much business debate around whether the UK should remain in the European Union (EU), there is one critical area being overlooked regarding the relationship – science, write Dr Mike Galsworthy (UCL Health Services Research) and Michael Browne (UCL European Research and Development) in The Conversation.