Comment and opinion
- June 2013
- July 2013
- August 2013
- September 2013
- October 2013
- November 2013
- December 2013
- January 2014
- February 2014
- March 2014
- April 2014
- May 2014
- Hard Evidence: is the UK shunned at Eurovision?
- From research-led to research-based teaching
- Don’t shut the door on the synthetic biology debate
- Northern Ireland is still a tinder box
- Urban renewal needs more than ‘garden city’ stamp to take root
- Five reasons to love impact
- EU elections: dinosaurs and decoy ducks in Estonia
- Twitter oblivious to Farage’s media mauling as EU polls open
- The enigma of the teen brain
- Ukraine's election turning point?
- Prize fight
- The Eighth European Parliament: More politicization
- Heat subsidies leave hydrogen and fuel cells out in the cold
- June 2014
- July 2014
- August 2014
- September 2014
- October 2014
- November 2014
- December 2014
Call us: +44 (0)20 7679 9041
The UCL Media Relations team is the university’s central press office.
We connect journalists to expert academics and promote UCL research and teaching throughout the global media.
Ukraine's election turning point?
27 May 2014
A few weeks ago, there were real doubts that Ukraine's election would even go ahead. But in Kiev at least, where I was until Monday, the optimists are beginning to think they will not only be held, but will prove to be the turning point in the crisis, writes Dr Andrew Wilson (UCL School of Slavonic & East European Studies) for BBC News.