Comment and opinion
- June 2013
- July 2013
- August 2013
- September 2013
- October 2013
- November 2013
- December 2013
- January 2014
- February 2014
- March 2014
- Want to hire creative risk-takers? Doctoral graduates could be the answer
- Scientist-versus-activist debates mislead the public
- Cohort training keeps UK ahead
- Do today's scientific practices really suppress brilliant breakthroughs?
- Philosophy is dead white – and dead wrong
- Has Big Pharma hijacked the European health research budget?
- Vaccinations: what we do in Britain
- Groundbreaking science is blind to prejudice
- HS2 must be one of many new transport links to benefit regions
- What theatre and science can learn from one another
- Wealth increases obesity odds but education reduces them
- Lots of us get flu, but few show symptoms. Let’s not spread it
- Chattering brain cells hold the key to the language of the mind
- Environmental legal aid slashed when Australia needs it most
- Speed reading apps are great for snippets but not sonnets
- April 2014
- May 2014
- June 2014
- July 2014
- August 2014
- September 2014
Call us: +44 (0)20 7679 9041
The UCL Media Relations team is the university’s central press office.
We connect journalists to expert academics and promote UCL research and teaching throughout the global media.
Cohort training keeps UK ahead
20 March 2014
The announcement in the budget of funds for more Centres for
Doctoral Training (CDT) is welcome news, says Professor David Bogle (Head of UCL Graduate School).