Comment and opinion
- June 2013
- July 2013
- August 2013
- September 2013
- October 2013
- November 2013
- December 2013
- January 2014
- The science behind why we take selfies
- Endowment league table reveals university funding gap between UK and US
- A revolutionary mission statement: improve the world
- Explosive volcanoes light up Mercury’s deep past
- Explainer: whatever happened to the threat of peak oil?
- E-cigarettes are too good to quit, but not for under 18s
- Homeless fall between healthcare cracks, but fresh approaches can help them
- Women worse off when it comes to natural disasters
- February 2014
- March 2014
- April 2014
- May 2014
- June 2014
- July 2014
- August 2014
- September 2014
- October 2014
- November 2014
Call us: +44 (0)20 7679 9041
The UCL Media Relations team is the university’s central press office.
We connect journalists to expert academics and promote UCL research and teaching throughout the global media.
A revolutionary mission statement: improve the world
28 January 2014
Addressing global problems should be the academy’s raison d’être, argues Dr Nicholas Maxwell (UCL Science & Technology Studies) in THE.