Mecheng News Publication
- Lecturer Dr Vanessa Diaz: Appointed Chair of the Science, Engineering & Technology panel
- Bright Club - Are bio-fuels funny?
- Mark Miodownik: Stuff Matters review
- 2013 UCL Bright Ideas Awards
- Royal Academy of Engineering Rooke Medal
- In vivo preclinical stage started for the Triskele UCL Transcatheter Aortic Valve
- Formula Student 2013
- Macromolecular Rapid Communications
- Osborne Reynolds Research Student award
- Mr Santiago Suárez De La Fuente wins IMarEST Stanley Gray Fellowship 24 July 2013
- Senior Promotions for 2013
- Cell Electrospinning featured on BBC World News
- An encapsulated drug delivery system for recalcitrant urinary tract infection
- James Cook wins the first Parmigiani Spirit Award
- Prof Edirisinghe scoops third Royal Society award
- Event: "Lost in Translation" Tuesday November 19, 13:00
- Coastal storm talk online
- What's in a SNAME?
- What do you get an engineer for Christmas?
- Meet Helen Czerski, Bubble Scientist
- On the road again: UCL Racing 2014 seeks drivers
- Mark Miodownik: Bye bye brolly
- "Super-hydrophobic?" Meet Dr Manish K Tiwari
- "and the winner is..." researchers Sherwood and Nithyanandan pick up prizes
On the road again: UCL Racing 2014 seeks drivers
30 January 2014
UCL Racing, the team of UCL Mechanical Engineering students which designs and builds a new racing car each year, is looking for drivers to join the 2014 team. The team is launching a competition to find the best student racing drivers. The top four drivers will compete at Formula Student, an international motor racing competition for universities from around the world, held at Silverstone each summer.
To enter UCL Racing’s driver competition you must be a current UCL student with a full driving license. For more details, like the UCL Racing Facebook page now for updates.
An excellent film of the 2013 team's efforts at Silverstone is below.
Page last modified on 30 jan 14 16:32