There are a total of 5 PhD students at MCPCRU, or affiliated with it.
Areas of study:
- Use of multiple outcomes in trials (Victoria Vickerstaff)
- Factors affecting decision making for teenagers with haematological cancers (Emma Day, with ICH, completing 2016)
- “Choice” for people with primary brain tumours: How it is constructed, interpreted, and enacted in the practices of healthcare. (Henry Llewellyn )
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) in advanced cancer patients: an in depth examination of therapeutic process (Sarah Davis)
- Clinical prediction of imminent death (Nicola White)
Page last modified on 19 sep 14 14:26