The MBPhD Programme is extremely grateful to a large number of institutions that have provided studentships over the years.
- The Astor Foundation
- British Heart Foundation
- Biomedical Research Centre - UCLH/UCL National Institute for Health Research
- Cancer Research UK LRI
- Emily Le Rossignol Foundation
- George Mills Scholarship/Hugh Percy/Webster scholarships
- Gatsby Computational Neuroscience Unit
- International Journal of Experimental Pathology
- Jean Shanks Foundation
- Jules Thorn Charitable Trust
- The Middlesex Hospital Medical School General Charitable Trust
- National Institute for Medical Researc
- Rockefeller Fund
- The Rosetrees Trust
Rosetrees Trust was established in 1987 and has gifted millions of pounds to cutting edge medical research to several hundred important projects of the highest standard and covering a wide variety of major health problems. Rosetrees Trust's vision is to fund researchers whether established, or young and promising with the potential to become future leaders in their field, to achieve extraordinary improvements in human health.
- The Sackler Fund
This funding is available for MBPhD studentships on the interface between life and physical sciences, and in particular in the remit of nano medicine. The fund is held between the London Centre for Nanotechnology and the UCL Division of Medicine and MBPhD students will be expected to have supervisors drawn from academics in the London Centre for Nanotechnology and in the School of Life and Biomedical Sciences.
- Wellcome Fellowship
Page last modified on 22 jan 15 07:54 by Susan Beesley