The MBPhD Programme is extremely grateful to a large number of institutions that have provided studentships over the years.
- The Astor Foundation
Rosetrees Trust was established in 1987 and has gifted millions of pounds to cutting edge medical research to several hundred important projects of the highest standard and covering a wide variety of major health problems. Rosetrees Trust's vision is to fund researchers whether established, or young and promising with the potential to become future leaders in their field, to achieve extraordinary improvements in human health.
- International Journal of Experimental Pathology
- National Institute for Medical Research
- Cancer Research UK LRI
- Emily Le Rossignol Foundation
- George Mills Scholarship/Hugh Percy/Webster scholarships
- Gatsby Unit
- Jules Thorn Charitable Trust
- Jean Shanks Fund
- Rockefeller Fund
- Wellcome Fellowship
- UCLH/UCL National Institute for Health Research, Biomedical Research Centre
Page last modified on 31 oct 12 11:09