Recruitment - 2015 Entry
- Closing Date for applications 13th February 2015.
- Application form and recruitment schedule now available here...
Bryan A Strange
Functional organization of the hippocampal longitudinal axis
Annual Dinner: Thursday 19th March 2015
Annual Symposium: Thursday 29th January 2015
- Prof. Gordon Stewart
- Ms Susan Beesley
The MBPhD Programme is extremely grateful to a large number of institutions that have provided studentships over the years.
- The Astor Foundation
- British Heart Foundation
- Biomedical Research Centre - UCLH/UCL National Institute for Health Research
- Cancer Research UK LRI
- Emily Le Rossignol Foundation
- George Mills Scholarship/Hugh Percy/Webster scholarships
- Gatsby Computational Neuroscience Unit
- International Journal of Experimental Pathology
- Jean Shanks Foundation
- Jules Thorn Charitable Trust
- The Middlesex Hospital Medical School General Charitable Trust
- National Institute for Medical Researc
- Rockefeller Fund
- The Rosetrees Trust
Rosetrees Trust was established in 1987 and has gifted millions of pounds to cutting edge medical research to several hundred important projects of the highest standard and covering a wide variety of major health problems. Rosetrees Trust's vision is to fund researchers whether established, or young and promising with the potential to become future leaders in their field, to achieve extraordinary improvements in human health.
- Wellcome Fellowship
Page last modified on 16 dec 13 10:10 by Susan Beesley