- Closing Date for applications 13th February 2015.
Bryan A Strange
Functional organization of the hippocampal longitudinal axis
Nature Reviews - October 2014
Annual Dinner: Thursday 19th March 2015
- Prof. Gordon Stewart
- Ms Susan Beesley
Applicants who are successful in gaining entry on to the UCL MB-PhD programme are invited to consider carrying out their PhD research at the Medical Research Council National Institute for Medical Research (NIMR) or the Cancer Research UK London Research Institute (LRI). Students starting their PhDs in September 2014 will join the new Crick-NIMR and Crick-LRI PhD programmes and transfer into the Francis Crick Institute with their research group in 2015 or 2016. Interested applicants can find out more about these PhD programmes here:
- Crick-NIMR: http://www.nimr.mrc.ac.uk/phd/
- Crick-NIMR September 2014 PhD Supervisors: http://www.nimr.mrc.ac.uk/phd/projects/
- Crick-LRI: www.london-research-institute.org.uk/phd
- Crick-LRI September 2014 PhD Supervisors: http://www.london-research-institute.org.uk/jobs-and-education/graduate-students/positions-by-research-group
Applicants who are offered a place on the UCL MB-PhD programme will be able to find out more about the PhD programmes and PhD projects available in these affiliated institutes by attending their annual PhD interviews during the week 20th - 24th January 2014.
Applicants who would like to be considered for the Crick-NIMR or Crick-LRI PhD programmes will need to let us know which projects they are interested in by Friday December 20th.
Page last modified on 15 oct 13 10:33 by Susan Beesley