- Prospective Students
- Current Undergraduates
- Advice and Guidance
- Degree Structures and Options
- Exam Information
- General Information
- Information for students from other departments
- Information for Parents and Guardians
- Post Exam Courses
- Personal Tutors
- Progression to the Next Year
- Start of Session
- Student Representatives
- Summer Projects
- Term Dates
- Tutorials for First Years
- Undergraduate Prizes
- Year 4 Project
- Current Graduate Students
- Courses & Modules
- Department & Sub-Divisions
- Find Us
- Women In Mathematics
- Athena SWAN
- Staff Intranet
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- London School of Geometry and Number Theory (LSGNT)
EPSRC award offers new PhD opportunities in pure mathematics
- Helen Wilson and Adam Townsend publish a paper on 'The Physics of Chocolate Fountains'
Please enrol on the Mathematics Undergraduate Examinations moodle page if you are not already enrolled. Provisional results will appear there on 23 June (degree classes) and on the 24 June (progression results and module results).
Ancilliary Students should contact their Home Department for their Provisional Examination Results.
Please contact Soheni Francis at s.datta AT ucl.ac.uk if you think you should have access.
Page last modified on 17 jun 16 16:54