- Prospective Students
- Current Undergraduates
- Advice and Guidance
- Degree Structures and Options
- Exam Information
- General Information
- Information for students from other departments
- Information for Parents and Guardians
- Post Exam Courses
- Personal Tutors
- Progression to the Next Year
- Start of Session
- Summer Projects
- Term Dates
- Undergraduate Prizes
- Year 4 Project
- National Student Survey 2013
- Current Graduate Students
- Courses & Modules
- Department & Sub-Divisions
- Find Us
- Women In Mathematics
- Athena SWAN
- Staff Intranet
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- London School of Geometry and Number Theory (LSGNT)
EPSRC award offers new PhD opportunities in pure mathematics
- PhD Open Afternoon, Wednesday 2 December 2015 - Registration
- Helen Wilson and Adam Townsend publish a paper on 'The Physics of Chocolate Fountains'
If you are in year 1 please click here (pdf) to find out information regarding your personal tutor.
If you are in years 2/3/4 please click here (pdf) to find out information regarding your personal tutor.
Start of Session
Welcome, or welcome back. Below is information for new or returning
students for the start of session 2015-16. Lectures start in the week of
5th October 2015.
Please click here for further information regarding the start of session.
Choice of Options
As can be seen from the specific degree structures, all students on Mathematics degrees have some options in year 3, and most have an option in year 2.
To find out more about Options, please click here.
Page last modified on 13 nov 15 12:17