- Prospective Students
- Current Undergraduates
- Advice and Guidance
- Degree Structures and Options
- Exam Information
- First Year Midsessional Examinations
- General Information
- Information for students from other departments
- Information for Parents and Guardians
- Post Exam Courses
- Personal Tutors
- Progression to the Next Year
- Start of Session
- Summer Projects
- Term Dates
- Undergraduate Prizes
- Year 4 Project
- National Student Survey 2013
- Current Graduate Students
- Courses & Modules
- Department & Sub-Divisions
- Find Us
- Women In Mathematics
- Athena SWAN
- Staff Intranet
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- London School of Geometry and Number Theory (LSGNT)
EPSRC award offers new PhD opportunities in pure mathematics
- PhD Open Afternoon, Wednesday 2 December 2015 - Registration
- Helen Wilson and Adam Townsend publish a paper on 'The Physics of Chocolate Fountains'
First Year Midsessional Examinations
MATH1101, MATH1201, MATH1301, MATH1401
TBC January 2016
All students taking any of these modules should take the mid-sessional examinations corresponding to the modules for which they are registered. This includes students from other departments: the only exception are (i) affiliate students who are only here for the autumn term, and (ii) students re-taking the module without re-attending who have already passed the course-work. The mark for each mid-sessional exam will count 5% towards the mark for that module.
Please come at least 5 minutes before the advertised start of the exam to the lecture theatre to which you are assigned, bringing your UCL ID card with you.
Please see more detailed instructions on the exam process Guide to Mid-sessional Exams (pdf).
UCL timetable: please note that your timetable may show more times and locations for these exams than are relevant to you: please disregard these and follow the information given below.
The timetable and location of exams will be shown on the exam timetable. Please make sure you go to the rooom assigned to you (mostly by degree programme, but simetimes also involving the letter of the alphabet your surname starts with). Note that the maths lectures MATH1102, 1202, 1302, 1402 and ECON1604 will not take place during this week, but lectures in other departments will. If one of your mid-sessional exams clashes with any lecture, please let me know as soon as possible.
Mark Roberts (Dept Tutor)
m.l.roberts AT ucl.ac.uk
Page last modified on 11 nov 15 15:53