- Prospective Students
- Graduate Students
- Courses & Modules
- Department & Sub-Divisions
- Find Us
- Women In Mathematics
- Athena SWAN
- Staff Intranet
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- London School of Geometry and Number Theory (LSGNT)
EPSRC award offers new PhD opportunities in pure mathematics
- UCL Mathematics and Statistical Science 5th in league table for UK mathematics departments
- Helen Wilson and Mark Ronan comment on the Fields Medal 2014
Mathematika publishes both pure and applied mathematical articles and has done so continuously since its founding by Harold Davenport in the 1950s.
The traditional emphasis has been towards the purer side of mathematics but applied mathematics and articles addressing both aspects are equally welcome. The journal, which is published by the London Mathematical Society, on behalf of its owners, University College London, will continue to publish research papers of the very highest mathematical quality.
Page last modified on 24 nov 14 17:10