- Prospective Students
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Mathematical Modelling
- Mathematics MPhil/PhD
- Current Undergraduates
- Current Graduate Students
- Courses & Modules
- Department & Sub-Divisions
- Find Us
- Women In Mathematics
- Athena SWAN
- Staff Intranet
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- London School of Geometry and Number Theory (LSGNT)
EPSRC award offers new PhD opportunities in pure mathematics
- PhD Open Afternoon, Wednesday 2 December 2015 - Registration
- Helen Wilson and Adam Townsend publish a paper on 'The Physics of Chocolate Fountains'
You need not be concerned about finding a place to live as, subject to you meeting our conditions, we will guarantee you a residential place in your first year irrespective of your permanent home address if you have UCL as your firm UCAS choice. With catered Halls of Residence and self-catered Student Houses, you can be sure of finding student accommodation at UCL to suit your lifestyle.
You should apply for accommodation by the end of May if you have put UCL as either your Firm or your Insurance choice. Further details can be found on UCL’s student accommodation page, covering facilities, costs and procedures for applying.
Page last modified on 18 may 15 16:55