- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- London School of Geometry and Number Theory (LSGNT)
EPSRC award offers new PhD opportunities in pure mathematics
- UCL Mathematics and Statistical Science 5th in league table for UK mathematics departments
- Helen Wilson and Mark Ronan comment on the Fields Medal 2014
Department News, 15 July 2014
4 August 2014
1. The Department is delighted to announce the following promotions effective from 1 October 2014:
Andrei Yafaev: Professor of Pure Mathematics
Jason Lotay: Reader in Mathematics
Chris Wendl: Reader in Mathematics
Sarah Zerbes: Reader in Mathematics
Many congratulations to Sarah, Andrei, Chris and Jason!
2. Jamil Nadim has won a MAPS Faculty Teaching Award in the Postgraduate
teaching assistant category. Well done Jamil!
3. Helen Wilson has been elected to the Council of the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications. Many congratulations!
Page last modified on 04 aug 14 09:41