- Prospective Students
- Current Undergraduates
- Current Graduate Students
- Courses & Modules
- Department & Sub-Divisions
- Find Us
- Women In Mathematics
- Athena SWAN
- Departmental Intranet
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- London School of Geometry and Number Theory (LSGNT)
EPSRC award offers new PhD opportunities in pure mathematics
- Helen Wilson and Adam Townsend publish a paper on 'The Physics of Chocolate Fountains'
The London Taught Course Centre is run by a consortium of universities in the London region and beyond. It offers a programme of one day a week advanced courses in mathematics and statistics for PhD research students in the region, as well as short intensive courses open to students from elsewhere in the UK and Europe.