- Prospective Students
- Current Undergraduates
- Current Graduate Students
- Courses & Modules
- Department & Sub-Divisions
- Find Us
- Women In Mathematics
- Athena SWAN
- Departmental Intranet
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- London School of Geometry and Number Theory (LSGNT)
EPSRC award offers new PhD opportunities in pure mathematics
- Helen Wilson and Adam Townsend publish a paper on 'The Physics of Chocolate Fountains'
1. Induction Week
All MSc Mathematical Modelling students are required to attend the Induction week events during 22 -26 of September.
2. Departmental Staff-Student Consultative Committee
This committee provides a forum for students to raise and discuss issues relating to the department, the lectures and the degrees. The last meeting was on Wednesday 12 February 2014 (the draft minutes are now available).