- Prospective Students
- Graduate Students
- Courses & Modules
- Department & Sub-Divisions
- Find Us
- Women In Mathematics
- Athena SWAN
- Staff Intranet
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- London School of Geometry and Number Theory (LSGNT)
EPSRC award offers new PhD opportunities in pure mathematics
- UCL Mathematics and Statistical Science 5th in league table for UK mathematics departments
- Helen Wilson and Mark Ronan comment on the Fields Medal 2014
We are delighted to have been awarded EPSRC funding for a new Centre for Doctoral Training in Geometry and Number Theory. This is a partnership between Imperial College, King’s College London, and University College London.
The Centre will offer a 4-year PhD programme for students wanting to undertake research in a broad range of topics across geometry and number theory. There is a pool of around 40 potential supervisors across the three institutions who will offer a wide range of research projects as well as graduate-level taught courses. We expect to admit 14–15 students per year over a 5-year period, with the first intake in September 2014.
Please email the Centre Director, Michael Singer, for more information.
Page last modified on 19 feb 15 15:38