- Prospective Students
- Current Undergraduates
- Current Graduate Students
- Courses & Modules
- Department & Sub-Divisions
- Find Us
- Women In Mathematics
- Athena SWAN
- Departmental Intranet
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- London School of Geometry and Number Theory (LSGNT)
EPSRC award offers new PhD opportunities in pure mathematics
- Helen Wilson and Adam Townsend publish a paper on 'The Physics of Chocolate Fountains'
These seminars (unless otherwise stated) will take place on Thursdays at 5pm in Room TBC on an (almost) weekly basis - see the link to the 'How To Find Us' webpage for further details. Talks are being given by 2nd and 3rd year Mathematics PhD students for PhD students. They are generally followed by tea and biscuits in the Mathematics Department Staff Room (Room 606, 25 Gordon Street) - see how to find us for further details.