UCL Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies Staff
- MA in Medieval and Renaissance Studies (MARS)
- An overview of the degree
- Students' views
- Personal tutoring
- Staff / Student consultative committee
- Start of year
- Coursework Guidelines
- PhD Research in Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies (MARS) Centre
- Seminars and Lectures
- Libraries and Resources
Students should have a minimum of three supervisory meetings. Two of these should take place in the Summer Term. At the second meeting, students and their supervisors should arrange a third meeting to take place over the summer vacation. Supervisors will read early drafts of the dissertation, but will not comment on the final draft.
Normally a student resubmitting a dissertation that was initially failed is entitled to one session of feedback in which the supervisor will go through the examiners' comments.
Page last modified on 02 may 10 15:48