- Provost's Teaching Award 2010
- Faculty Teaching Award 2010
- New website
- UCL maintains 4th place in QS World University Rankings
- UCL Science
- UCL Chemistry-led research on the Origin of Water on Earth
- Professor Marshall Stoneham
- UCL-led exoplanet satellite wins approval
- Faculty Teaching Award 2011
- A quick splash - Professor Frank Smith, Department of Mathematics
- Winners of MAPS Faculty Teaching Awards 2011
- MAPS 2011 Faculty Postgraduate Prize Winners
- Winners of MAPS Faculty Teaching Awards 2012
- MAPS Faculty Mechanical Workshop Facilities
- Science and Technology Studies YouTube Channel
- Third Crick Symposium: Genetics to Molecules to Therapies
- Dr Maggie Aderin-Pocock recognised at Suffrage Science event
- ESA selects instruments to be flown on its icy moons mission
- MAPS science photos on Flickr
- Faculty Postgraduate Prize winners announced
- Star factory in the early Universe challenges galaxy evolution theory
- New research hub promises cheaper energy, cleaner environment and economic development
- New molecule could offer targeted therapies against tumour growth
- New evidence points at easier start for life on Earth
Picture of the Week
As well as being pretty, crystals tell us something profound: their shapes reflect the way they are structured on the tiniest of scales. The orderly arrangement of their atoms in a neat lattice scales up to produce crystals’ simple, geometric shapes, making their appearance a peep-hole into the world of atoms and molecules. More...
Follow MAPS on Twitter
Like MAPS on Facebook
See MAPS photos on Flickr
MAPS science photos on Flickr
7 March 2013
The UCL Faculty of Mathematical and Physical Sciences has just launched a photo group on Flickr. The group will feature photos from and of the MAPS faculty, and help disseminate UCL research to a wider audience.
Why not add your own research pictures to it, and help build the group as a useful library of science images?
All images uploaded into the group by the faculty (the ones appearing with a UCL MAPS logo next to them, and which appear within the UCL MAPS photostream) are cleared for re-use on websites within UCL.
Many are additionally available under Creative Commons licences, which means they can be freely re-used for many purposes without having to seek permission first.
Page last modified on 07 mar 13 11:49