Giving from the US
Tax efficient giving
Special tax exemptions on donations to UCL are available to our US donors. UCLFAA Inc. (UCL Friends & Alumni Association Inc.) is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization (recognized by the US Internal Revenue Service), which funds grants that benefit UCL. In compliance with IRS regulations, the Board of Directors of UCLFAA Inc. maintains complete discretion over the allocation of gifts to UCL. Gifts to UCLFAA Inc. qualify for an Income Tax deduction to the limits allowed by law.
- Visit our online giving pages to make a gift now.
Giving by post
Gifts can be made by check or credit card. Checks in US$ should be made payable to UCLFAA Inc. Please use the gift form (pdf) to indicate the allocation you wish to support, and your credit card information. Gifts of cash may also be made by wire transfer.
- Please send gift forms and checks to: UCL Friends and Alumni Association Inc, c/o Chapel & York, 1000 N.West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE 19801.
Giving over the phone
- To make a gift over the phone by credit or debit card, please call UCLFAA Inc on 00 44 203 108 3805.
- For gifts of stocks, real estate and art or to discuss a planned gift please contact Fiona Duffy at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 00 44 203 108 3821.
Corporate matched giving
Corporate gift matching schemes enable you to increase the value of your gift thanks to your employer matching it to a varying percent. If your company operates such a scheme please contact your Human Resources department and provide them with the following information:
Tax ID: 20-6249369
UCL Friends & Alumni Association Inc. c/o Chapel & York, 1000 N.West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE 19801.
- List of some of the major organisations (pdf) which we understand operate a corporate matched giving scheme.
- If you have any questions about corporate matched giving please email email@example.com
Remembering UCL in your Will
Including a gift to UCL in your will is a wonderful, tax-efficient way of supporting us. A bequest to UCL may serve to reduce, by means of a tax credit, the income tax payable on your estate.
- If you would like to discuss a bequest gift to UCL, please contact Ruth Coutinho at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 00 44 203 108 3822.
If you have any questions about making a gift which are not answered by the information above, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 3108 3834.