The Language Space is a modern multimedia language classroom. It has been designed to foster innovation and good practice in language teaching, integrating new technologies. It is an environment where teachers can experiment with new approaches to language pedagogy and receive support if necessary.
Although we have a particular focus on less commonly taught languages, teachers of all languages are welcome to use the CETL resources.
- 29 computers with headsets
- Software (e.g. MS Office, video and audio-editing programs)
- Classroom management software
- Interactive whiteboard
- Multimedia facilities (e.g. two projectors, Visualiser, DVD player)
- IPTV (option to watch international TV channels in real-time on the computers)
- Supported Multimedia workplace for teachers to prepare material
error message: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'to_html'
Alternatively go to:
Online booking form: