Epithelial cell signalling, Lungs for Living Research Centre
Welcome to the website for the Adam Giangreco laboratory. We are part of the Lungs for Living Research Centre, part of the UCL Division of Medicine.
Our laboratory's goal is to perform world-class research focused on translational innovations in cellular biomedicine. We will achieve this by producing high impact research outputs, developing patentable IP, and engaging with key stakeholders in academia, government, and industry.
- Overview (A general overview of our research)
- Research (Current funded research projects)
- Publications (UCL IRIS publication tracking system - new window)
- Lab members (Current and former Giangreco lab members)
- Outreach (Philanthropy and charity work within the Giangreco laboratory)
- Media (Journal covers, scientific press releases, social media contacts)
The Giangreco laboratory is currently full, but we are happy to consider exceptional clinical and fundamental bioscience candidates who are able to secure independent research funding and salary support. Should you be interested in this possibility, please contact Dr. Giangreco directly and include a brief statement of research interests, CV, and funding sources to which you intend to apply.
2013 UK Biochemical Society Annual Symposium
Adam Giangreco and Catherine Merry (Manchester, UK) are organizing the 2013 UK Biochemical Society Annual Symposium. The meeting will take place 11-13 December 2013 at Shrigley Hall, Macclesfield (nr Manchester).
The theme of this meeting is 'Biochemical Determinants of Tissue Regeneration'.
Page last modified on 28 jan 14 16:09