Olympics news repository
- Universities' Olympic legacy will be one of collaboration
- Holding a torch for London
- UCL students chosen to be Olympics Torchbearers
- London 2012: Olympic bodies
- The movement to ban McDonald’s from the Olympics
- How will the Olympic Games affect London commuters?
- Videoooooh: Slade Exhibition
- Olympic Team GB trials gene tests for injury
- Olympic Opening Ceremony - creating the iconic map of London
- UCL Alumnus wins Olympic Silver
- Congratulations Christine
- UCL Screen on the Quad
- Joel Joseph's experience taking part in the London 2012 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
- The joy of the nudge Olympics
- A Culture of Success Will be the Olympics' Greatest Legacy
- Health check
- 'London's rush-hour has changed'
- London 2012: How will commuters change for Games?
- UCL academic and Olympic choir aim for Christmas number one
Joel Joseph's experience taking part in the London 2012 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
13 August 2012
Joel Joseph, a UCL Ear Institute student, took part in the hugely
spectacular Olympic games opening ceremony viewed by an estimated one
billion people worldwide. Read more at the UCL Ear Institute website.