Tweets by @UCL_GCSC
Published: Nov 18, 2013 11:52:24 AM
Published: Aug 13, 2013 4:16:24 PM
Published: May 29, 2013 12:02:23 PM
UCL and Future of London Briefings
UCL partnered with the team at Future of London to produce 2012's London 2062 Symposium Series, which focused on the challenges facing London’s future development in relation to housing, energy, transport and the economy.
Future of London are publishing a series of briefing papers which expand on the work of the London 2062 project. The briefings detail key findings and recommendations for policy makers, and contributors include academics, Future London Leaders, policymakers and practitioners.
- Decentralised Energy: Could London Emulate Copenhagen? An essay collection considers what London can learn from the ‘Danish model’ of Decentralised Energy networks.
- London 2062 Comment: a new prosperity Hannah Dalgleish imagines a leaner, greener economy, and considers how we can get closer to making it happen.
- London 2062 Comment: Singing the Helplessness Blues Simon Cavanagh contemplates how more creative and collaborative communities could hold the key to a more equitable and prosperous London.
- London 2062 Comment: Housing, Inequality and the Future of a Property-Owning Democracy Michelle Hegarty considers the dwindling numbers of home-ownership in London, and its effect on the city.
- London 2062: The future for our cities in the next 50 years? Sofie Pelsmakers considers the effects of global warming in relation to London's future housing design challenges.
Page last modified on 22 aug 12 17:29