- Conventional aldehyde fixation and resin embedding
- High pressure freezing with freeze substitution
- Tokuyasu cryo preparation
- Room temperature sectioning: semi-thins, ultra-thins, serial sectioning
- Whole mounts
- Pre-embedding immunolabelling
- Correlative Light and Electron microscopy (CLEM): organism, cellular and organelle levels. XY and XZ orientations.
- 3D EM: Reconstruction of tilt tomograms, TEM images of serial
sections, Serial Block Face SEM images or Focused ion beam SEM images.
Back to Electron Microscopy Home page