UCL Faculty of Life Sciences

UCL Division of Biosciences
Gatsby Computational Neuroscience Unit
UCL MRC Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology

UCL School of Pharmacy

NSS 2016 results are in!

The Faculty of Life Sciences has scored well in the 2016 National Student Survey (NSS). This year the Faculty had an overall satisfaction score of 89%, up 3% from last year. Students also recognised the quality of teaching throughout the Faculty, with an overall score of 92%. Whilst we of course recognise that there is still room for improvement this is an excellent result and congratulations to everyone who contributed to it.

FLS Anne McLaren Lecture - 2 December 2016

Professor Maria Leptin, Head of EMBO, will be delivering this year's FLS Anne McLaren Lecture, honouring women in science and paying tribute to the achievements of Professor Dame Anne McLaren. 

About us

The Faculty of Life Sciences undertakes world-leading research and teaching, which combines the strengths of UCL's basic biological and preclinical sciences. Our work attracts staff and students from around the world and together they create an outstanding and vibrant environment for both students and researchers. It is one of four Faculties within the UCL School of Life and Medical Sciences.