UCL's department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering has opened up its Master's programmes so that a more flexible method of study is available to those working in the telecoms industry.
Have you thought about completing a Master's degree but just can't fit it around your work?
You can now choose from a large selection of telecoms/telecoms-related modules available as individual short courses. They're typically four or five days long.
You can complete an individual course simply for career development purposes, or you can bank credits towards a flexible MSc programme.
Benefit from the latest research and knowledge in your sector
The courses are delivered by staff with experience both of general business principles and of telecommunications markets and technologies.
Tap into world-leading research and UCL’s world-class telecommunications and business expertise to give your company a competitive edge.
Click on the course titles below to find out more.
Services and business
- Strategy, Marketing and Product Management (Telecoms)
- Software for Network Services and Design
- Finance and Business Environment (Telecoms & ICT)
- Customer Service, Operations and Planning (Telecoms & ICT)
- Telecommunications Business Environment
- Network and Services Management
- Organisational Design, People Management and Innovation
Networks and communication fundamentals
- Telecommunications Networks: an Introduction
- Broadband Technologies and Components
- Communications Systems Modelling
- Network Planning and Operations
IP technologies and architecture
- Internet of Things (IoT): Introduction to Understanding and Designing IoT Systems
- Cyber Threats and Solutions: Managing Cyber Risk for Senior Executives contact us to discuss bespoke options for your organisation
Page last modified on 20 September 2016 12:19