The UCL Life Learning website brings UCL's short courses together in one place, helping you access the wealth of knowledge and research expertise at London’s global university.
Continue your education and learn from UCL experts by signing up for a short course, continuing professional development (CPD), summer school or executive education course that suits your professional needs or personal interests.
Our A-Z course catalogue is always growing as we add more short courses from across UCL.
We also offer bespoke offerings for organisations - contact us for more information.
The Life Learning team is based within UCL Innovation and Enterprise.
What we offer
We have a range of different learning options including:
- continuing professional development (CPD) - includes credit-bearing and non-credit-bearing courses
- executive education
- intensive summer schools
- personal learning, and learning for pleasure
- bespoke offerings for your organisation - contact us for more information
Different ways of learning to suit you
Our short courses span a wide range of formats and delivery methods.
They may be:
- single-day events
- evening classes
- intensive blocks of learning
- online – using our online learning platform UCLeXtend
- a mixture of the above
Why should you take a UCL short course?
- You’ll be taught by passionate experts who are leading the latest thinking and research in their specialist areas. Find out more about UCL’s education and research
- Our academics work closely with industry so they can combine academic excellence with commercial relevance
- We offer a huge variety of courses and flexible formats
- We can offer bespoke training for your organisation
- We're world leaders - UCL is ranked 5th in the world's top ten universities by the QS World University Rankings (2014/15)
- You’ll benefit from the best learning experience. Using the latest knowledge and research from UCL’s Institute of Education (IOE), we know how to ensure you or your staff develop to the best of your abilities
If you have a disability
You should inform the course contact (available on the course description page) about your disability when you book the course. This will help ensure that any special requirements can be put in place before you start.
Keep up to date with our courses using social media:
- Follow @UCLLifeLearning for the latest news and announcements
- Like our Life Learning Facebook page for highlighted course information
Page last modified on 23 December 2016 09:43