Short courses and professional development (CPD) at UCL
At UCL, we believe in making our research and knowledge accessible to all.
One way we do this is by offering a wide variety of short courses - both online, and face-to-face at our London campus.
We also offer bespoke training and courses for organisations and can deliver some courses in house.
As leaders in research and education, we aim to help individuals and organisations improve themselves and the world around them. Courses range from introducing more efficient or environmentally friendly manufacturing processes to providing improved outcomes for patients. They span subjects and industries as diverse as health, medicine, engineering and technology to business, law, crime, the arts and more.
Why should you take a UCL short course?
- You’ll be taught by passionate experts who lead the latest thinking and research in their specialist areas. Find out more about UCL’s education and research
- Our academics work closely with industry so they can combine academic excellence with commercial relevance
- We regularly bring together diverse groups of people to network and develop new perspectives, face-to-face or online, in our multi-disciplinary courses
- We offer a huge range of short courses and flexible learning formats
- We can offer bespoke courses for your organisation, or deliver some courses in-house
- We're world leaders - UCL is ranked 5th in the world's top ten universities by the QS World University Rankings (2014/15)
- You’ll benefit from the best learning experience. Using the latest knowledge and research from UCL’s Institute of Education (IOE), we know how to ensure you or your staff develop to the best of your abilities
Keep up to date with our courses using social media:
- Follow @UCLLifeLearning for the latest news and announcements
- Like our Life Learning Facebook page for highlighted course information
- Visit our LinkedIn page
Page last modified on 16 June 2017 13:13