UCL Library Services will continue to develop its partnerships with academic departments, and will build bridges to regional and national agendas through innovative leadership and support.
Specifically, UCL Library Services' vision is:
- To place UCL at the centre of national and regional policies and practices in both collaborative collection management and resource sharing
- To provide accommodation fit for use
- To offer innovative forms of electronic delivery
- To lead and participate in the development of new methods of teaching, learning and research
- Through continuing professional development, to produce library staff who are confident, innovative and dynamic facilitators and communicators within UCL and further afield
Last modified 3rd March 2004