ReadingLists@UCL is an online reading list service that ensures students have easy access to materials on their
reading lists wherever they are and gives academic staff the freedom to create
and update their lists whenever they need.
- Summer refresher sessions!
- "Awesome" and "Really great" are comments we've had about
the service. Read more feedback
- For related news, you can visit our ReadingLists@UCL blog
- Find out more about Talis Aspire, our reading list software
For details on where to find your reading lists, and further details on using them, please see ReadingLists@UCL for students.
N.B. There will only be a list for your course if your lecturer has arranged to set one up; there may not yet be lists for every course.
For information including how to set up a list and link it to Moodle, please see ReadingLists@UCL for staff.
Your subject librarian may also be able to help.
For further details on how to use the system, or support academics to use it, please see ReadingLists@UCL for support staff.
We welcome feedback and are here to help with queries: please get in touch with us! The service is supported by the TLS (Teaching & Learning Services):
- email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 020 3549 5729 (internal x65729)
- Located in UCL Senate House Hub, staff area.
An archive of reading lists prior to 2011 is available.
Please note: you must check the box ‘Include previous years’ modules’ to return any results.