UCL Library Services
- About us
- Electronic resources
- Libraries and study spaces
- Bookable study spaces
- Postgraduate spaces
- Group work areas
- Quiet study spaces
- Learning spaces
- UCL Bartlett Library
- UCL Cruciform Hub
- UCL Ear Institute & Hearing Loss
- UCL Eastman Dental Library
- UCL Institute of Archaeology Library
- UCL Institute of Child Health Library
- UCL Institute of Education Library
- UCL Institute of Neurology, Queen Square Library
- UCL Institute of Orthopaedics Library
- The Joint Library of Ophthalmology
- UCL Language & Speech Science Library
- UCL Main Library
- UCL Qatar Library
- Royal Free Hospital Medical Library
- UCL School of Pharmacy Library
- UCL SSEES Library
- UCL Science Library
- UCL Senate House Hub
- UCL Special Collections
- Whittington Health Library
- Opening hours
- Open Access
- Research Data Management
- UCL Press
- Special Collections, Archives & Exhibitions
- Getting help
- Contact us
- A-Z of the library
Where can I study?
Wilkins Terrace Project
Works are taking place to extend and refurbish the UCL Lower Refectory and to construct the new Portland stone Upper Terrace. Current works include the construction of service ‘Tunnel A ‘ for the project, close to the JBR, and steelworks in the area of the old Physics Yard.
Working hours on site are between 06:00 and 21:00.
Earth Sciences reading room weekend closures
Over the weekends 17/18th and 24th/25th October contractors will be working on the heating pipes in the Earth Sciences reading room, as part of the new graduate Research Grid refurbishment project. To carry out these works safely the reading room will be closed on the two weekends.
A book fetching service will be operating on the Saturdays, during the Help Point opening hours (11:00 – 18:00).
These works will be causing some disruption to the heating in the Science Library. The heating will be off on the east side of the building until the works have been completed. For a list of alternative study spaces, including UCL Senate House Hub, please visit our libraries and study spaces page or ask a member of library staff.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Page last modified on 11 jun 15 15:18