UCL Library Services
- About us
- Electronic resources
- Libraries and study spaces
- Opening hours
- Bookable study spaces
- Postgraduate spaces
- Group work areas
- Quiet study spaces
- Learning spaces
- UCL Bartlett Library
- UCL Cruciform Hub
- UCL Ear Institute & Hearing Loss
- UCL Eastman Dental Library
- UCL Institute of Archaeology Library
- UCL Institute of Child Health Library
- UCL Institute of Education Library
- UCL Institute of Neurology, Queen Square Library
- UCL Institute of Orthopaedics Library
- The Joint Library of Ophthalmology
- UCL Language & Speech Science Library
- UCL Main Library
- UCL Qatar Library
- Royal Free Hospital Medical Library
- UCL School of Pharmacy Library
- UCL SSEES Library
- UCL Science Library
- UCL Senate House Hub
- UCL Special Collections
- Whittington Health Library
- Opening hours
- Open Access
- Research Data Management
- UCL Press
- Special Collections, Archives & Exhibitions
- Getting help
- Contact us
- A-Z of the library
Where can I study?
Wilkins Terrace Project
Works are taking place to extend and refurbish the UCL Lower Refectory and to construct the new Portland stone Upper Terrace. Current works include the construction of service ‘Tunnel A ‘ for the project, close to the JBR, and steelworks in the area of the old Physics Yard.
Working hours on site are between 06:00 and 21:00.
Noise cancelling headphones can be borrowed from the Main Library Short Loan Collection.
UCL Senate House Hub has opened to provide study space away from the construction works and can be used for quiet or social study.
Returns area closed between 07:00 and 09:00, Tues 24th Nov
Due to essential building survey works the returns room/shelving hub in the Main Library will be closed between 07:00 and 09:00 on Tuesday 24th November. The self-service returns machines will be unavailable during this time.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Page last modified on 11 nov 15 11:41