UCL Library Services
- Research IT and Data Management Drop-ins - next session: 23/03, 10am
- Introduction to Research Support and Integrity - course for all PhD students: 28/03
- Digital skills - courses and drop-ins for staff and students
- Publications accepted from 1 April 2016? Deposit within 3 months to comply with the REF policy
- What is a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)?
- Is it safe to use cloud services to store and share data?
- I plan to share personal or sensitive data, what legislation should I comply with?
- Who owns my data and what happens if I leave UCL?
- Who can help me to write Data Management Plans?
- How long should I keep my data?
- Where can I find UCL policies on information and research data?
- How can I comply with EPSRC?
- How can I make my external hard drives as safe as possible?
- Can I still use the Safe Harbour Agreement to transfer personal data?
- What is a Data Access Statement?
Research Data Management
Information & How-to guides
Check our guidance to manage your research data and find best practices to plan ahead for data management and sharing.
Not sure what is meant by Research Data or Research Data Management?
Check the definitions.
Policies & funders' expectations
Subject-specific support for your research project
Learn more about data management
Develop these pages
Teach data management
Page last modified on 02 nov 16 15:38