Guides: Open Access for the REF
To be eligible for submission to the next REF, journal articles and conference proceedings accepted from 1 April 2016 must have been deposited in an open access repository. All researchers should upload their papers to UCL’s Research Publications Service (RPS). The PDF guides below will show you how to maintain your list of publications in RPS and upload your manuscripts. See our FAQ for more information on the REF policy.
- Key information
- RPS search settings
- Automatic publication claiming
- Claiming publications in RPS
- Record a publication to your RPS profile
- Has my paper been uploaded?
- Upload your publication to RPS
- What is the final accepted manuscript?
- ORCID for UCL researchers