UCL home page



UCL Library Services


Magnifying glass image
Explore the Library’s books, journals and online resources. Find out more


Arranging payment or deposit

If you already have an invoice from your publisher, you can send it to the Open Access Team using the claim form below, or e-mail it to us. Please include any funding details in your message (see FAQ #8).

If your paper is RCUK-funded and you are complying with the RCUK Open Access Policy by deposit, you can use the RCUK Green form below, or e-mail us your final manuscript and funding details.

Claim form

RCUK Green deposit form

Last modified 05 September 2013


Quick links

@UCLOAfunding tweets

University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT Tel: +44 (0) 20 7679 2000

© UCL 1999-