" …outstanding …effective …innovative …engaging
The Mission of UCL Library Services is to:
- Provide an information infrastructure to enable UCL’s research and education to be world class.
- Offer an outstanding student experience in partnership with UCL’s academic departments and other Professional Services departments.
- Enable effective learning and discovery, by designing and managing world-class and sustainable spaces in partnership with the UCL community.
- Develop library and information professionals who are innovative and can offer leadership to UCL and to the national / international library community.
- Work in partnership with the NHS, providing support for research, clinical practice and patient care.
- Support UCL’s global outreach, contributing leadership in engaging with new audiences and partnerships in London and beyond.