- Legal Issues: University solicitors providing legal assistance to UCL in all areas, including supporting colleagues across Professional Services and engaging directly with Faculties on specific matters.
Who we are
- Natasha Lewis: Director, Legal Services (x58742, email@example.com)
- Natasha has overall responsibility for the provision of legal advice and support to UCL.
- Simon Griffiths: Deputy Director, Legal Services (x58761, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Simon has responsibility for provision of legal advice and support across a range of legal matters, including commercial contracts, international relationships, and intellectual property.
- Anna Butler: Legal Counsel, Estates and Procurement (x58706, email@example.com)
- Anna provides advice on all aspects of UCL's estate and related procurement matters.
- Alex Hall: Legal Counsel (x58700, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alex provides advice on commercial contracts, IT projects, international relationships, joint venture arrangements and intellectual property.
- Kati Kaarlehto: Legal Counsel (x58729, email@example.com)
- Kati provides advice on procurement activity, commercial contracts, teaching collaborations/partnerships and equality issues.
- Suzanne Tyrrell: Legal Counsel, Employment (x58722, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Suzanne provides advice and assistance on employment matters and advises UCL on student litigation in the High Court and County Courts.
How to contact us
Office address: Legal Services, 6th floor, 1-19 Torrington Place, London WC1E 7HB