Killearn (Ross & Cromarty)
Built 30th Nov -0001
Village on the Inchcoulter (or Balconie) estate in Rosshire
Built by Alexander Fraser after his purchase of the estate in 1806.
1757 - 1835
Visit the people of interest section
This project has benefited from many contributions sent in by users and we very much welcome further contributions and corrections.
© Copyright Legacies of British Slave-ownership - UCL Department of History 2016