Purchased 1st Jan 1828
Purchased by John Fuller in 1828 and repaired by him to save it from complete ruin
1788 - 1876
Irish merchant, slave-owner and philanthropist.
Visit the people of interest section
This project has benefited from many contributions sent in by users and we very much welcome further contributions and corrections.
© Copyright Legacies of British Slave-ownership - UCL Department of History 2014