A Jacobean red-brick mansion built in 1613 for Sir Walter Chetwynd. Damaged by fire and re-built in the early 19th century by John Nash for the 2nd Earl Talbot. In 1960 the estate was broken up and sold off. Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council purchased the Hall and 27 acres and created a Residential Arts Centre from the site. Ingestre Hall is also used as a venue for weddings. It is a Grade II listed building.