Dee Street, Banchory (Aberdeenshire)
Built 30th Nov -0001
In the early 1800s, William Burnett incorporated the old Coble Inn into a new mansion house which he named Banchory Lodge.
1788 - 1876
Irish merchant, slave-owner and philanthropist.
Visit the people of interest section
This project has benefited from many contributions sent in by users and we very much welcome further contributions and corrections.
© Copyright Legacies of British Slave-ownership - UCL Department of History 2015