Purchased 1st Jan 1807 | Occupied 1st Jan 1807 - 1st Jan 1821
Akers purchased Berrymead Priory in 1807 from the trustees of Thomas Clutton, according to the Victoria County History Middlesex Vol. 7 (1982) pp. 16-23 [http://www.british-history.ac.uk/vch/middx/vol7/pp16-23. Described in the English Heritage details of the Grade II listing as 'Castellated Gothic building dating mainly from 1802-4, but incorporating an earlier house', attributed 'probably' to T. Burnell.