Strawberry Hill (Surrey)
Purchased 1st Jan 1831 | Occupied 1st Jan 1831 - 1st Jan 1840
A gabled stucco house originally of two storeys, six bays wide with the windows arranged in pairs. The house extended c 1745 and remodelled in the Italianate style by Henry Kendall in 1846/7. The house was totally destroyed by a bomb in September 1940.
1673: House probably built by John Hooker (c1630-1674)
Briscoe's ownership of the house given simply as 1831-1840; exact dates are not known.
1940 [destroyed by bomb]