Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1839
Claimant or beneficiary
Co-owner of Mary's Hope in British Guiana, on which he had secured a debt of £16,000 owed to Joseph Bush (q.v.): he was also guardian of Joseph Bush's children.
- Described as 'Dr Robert Taitt deceased who died in the County of Berbice on or about 01/10/1839' in an advertisement of 1850.
- London Gazette21142 08/10/1850 p. 2672.
Associated Claims (1)
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1818 [EA] - 1834 [LA] → Joint owner