Frederick Ferdinand Hill
Profile & Legacies Summary
Claimant or beneficiary
Claimed as executor of Newall Berwick (q.v.) for the compensation for a group of enslaved people at Morant Bay Jamaica.
- The National Library of Ireland holds a 'copy of confirmation of arms to descendants of Frederick Ferdinand Hill of the Island of Jamaica and to his grandson, Capt. John Hill, eldest son of late John Hill, MD. of Dublin, Oct. 14 1879.'
Associated Claims (1)
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1832 [EA] - → Executor