UCL Laws Semester in London
- Submit UCL 'Application for admission as an Affiliate Student'. Please check with your home university whether they will forward it or if you are required to send it directly to the SIL Administrator at UCL. Our deadline is 30 April 2013.
Advise if you wish to take more than 5 classes.
- Receive formal offer of study and offer reply form. Please keep the offer letter safe and bring it with you to the UK.
- Submit UCL College Housing application, if required,
by registering with UCL housing. Their deadline is at the end of June. Please note that you will need to have received your offer letter with your student number for this.
- Sign and return offer reply form to UCL.
- Advise Andrea Ledwig if you will require a CAS ("Certificate of acceptance of Studies) number for applying for a Tier 4 General Student visa.
- Receive from UCL your 'CAS' number and apply for TIER 4 General Student visa, if wished
- Receive decision on housing
- Accept and pay deposit for housing with UCL Student Residence Office
- Attend mandatory Induction Week in September