Listen / Watch Again
On this page you will find a selection of multimedia from past CEL events. For further information on each event browse our Events Archive.
Videos of CEL Annual Lectures
- 2015 - Professor John G Ruggie - Regulating Multinational Corporations: Lessons from Business and Human Rights
- 2014 - Professor Lawrence Lessig - The Place of 'Institutions' in the Idea of 'Corruption'
- 2012 - Baroness Onora O'Neill - Media Freedoms and Media Standards
- 2011 - Professor Erika George - Tweeting to Topple Tyranny: Social Media, Corporate Social Responsibility & Human Rights
- 2009 (Launch) - Professor Jonathan Wolff - Risk & Regulation: Regulation and the Social Meaning of Risk
Page last modified on 21 may 15 11:08