- Chair in Law and Professional Ethics
- CEL Scholarship commenced
- CEL Director awarded Philip Leverhulme Prize
- Carillion offer a full time secondee to Co-Direct the Centre
- Ernst & Young offer to continue to support the secondee scheme
- CEL receives Impact award for a PhD studentship
- Richard Moorhead becomes UCL’s first Chair in Law and Professional Ethics
- Professor Richard Moorhead joins Advisory Board for a major Public Legal Education project.
- Professions for Good
- Centre Director Richard Moorhead appears in The Times
- CELs Luke Price attends Law & Neuroscience Winter School
- CEL's Richard Moorhead's Research forms basis of a policy initiative for Legal Services Board
- New Course: Commerce, Ethics and Innovation in Legal Services
- CELs in the City and the Far East
- Director Richard Moorhead addresses a seminar on Legal Risk and Lawyers
- JK Rowling's Outing - Comment by R Moorhead
- Julie Ball Joins Legal Risk Project
Centre Director Richard Moorhead appears in The Times
17 July 2013
CEL Centre Director Richard Moorhead appears in today’s Times with David Kershaw discussing the role of law firms in Lehman Brothers. The academic article can be found within the Working Papers section of the CEL website.
The Centre hosts a seminar on 30th January (Lehman Brothers and the Lawyer: (When) Are Lawyers Ethically Responsible for Client Wrongs?) on this subject led by Moorhead and Kershaw, chaired by the Chief Executive of the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority and involving Chris Perrin, GC at Clifford Chance and Professor Joan Loughrey.
The event is heavily oversubscribed, and a wide range of bankers, academics and professionals have booked. It promises to be a challenging debate.
Page last modified on 17 jul 13 14:52