- Chair in Law and Professional Ethics
- CEL Scholarship commenced
- CEL Director awarded Philip Leverhulme Prize
- Carillion offer a full time secondee to Co-Direct the Centre
- Ernst & Young offer to continue to support the secondee scheme
- CEL receives Impact award for a PhD studentship
- Richard Moorhead becomes UCL’s first Chair in Law and Professional Ethics
- Professor Richard Moorhead joins Advisory Board for a major Public Legal Education project.
CEL receives Impact award for a PhD studentship
16 February 2012
UCL’s Centre for Ethics and Law has recently received Impact funding to provide support for a PhD studentship in the Faculty of Laws. Impact awards support collaborative studentship projects with organisations such as charities, companies, government institutions and social enterprises. UCL part funds the studentships, contributing £32,535 towards the cost of a 3 or 4 year PhD.
To qualify for an Impact award, the applicant Faculty member must identify an organisational partner to match the UCL contribution. In this case, sponsors of the Centre for Ethics and Law have generously provided match funding to support 50% of this new PhD studentship.
For more information:
Page last modified on 16 feb 12 12:37